CLICK ON A TITLE BELOW TO SEE SOME OF OVER 100 POSTERS AND OTHER PROJECTS
For a more complete list, see our chronology
page. To buy a poster or book click here.
WATCH A SLIDESHOW OF OUR PROJECTS
- Free Women Zurich
- The Guerrilla Girls' Art Museum Activity Book
- Arms and the Man
- Dearest Interview Magazine
- Guerrilla Girls to Museums: Time for Gender Reassignment
- Do Women Have to be Naked to Get Into the Met. Museum? Update 2012
- Not Ready to make Nice: The Guerrilla Girls in the Artworld and Beyond
- Interactive Street Project for the Art Boom Festival Krakow
- Boston Billboard Truck Project
- The Estrogen Bomb
- Same Sex Marriage Minnesota Billboard
- Voter ID Minnesota
- One Billion Rising
- The Estrogen Bomb Street Banner at Yoko Ono's Meltdown Festival
Exhbiition at Alhondiga Bilbao with new street project in Spanish and Basque
- The Guerrilla Girls' Hysterical Herstory of Hysteria and How it Was Cured, from Ancient times Until Now
- Courage Award from Yoko Ono
- Project Ireland
- Montreal project: Disturbing the Peace
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago Commencement
Dearest Eli Broad action at LACMA, Los Angeles
- Brainstormers and Guerrilla Girls Get Mad outside the Bronx Museum and on the streets of Chelsea
Horror on the National Mall!
- Feminist Futures Symposium, Museum of Modern Art, New York
- Dear Collector, in Greece
Dear Collector, in China
Free the Women Artists! in China
Do women have to be naked to get into U.S. musuems? in China
The Birth of Feminism in The Netherlands
The Future for Turkish Women Artists
- Unchain the Women Directors!
- íHay que quitar las Cadenas a las Mujeres Directoras! in Spain
- íHay que quitar las Cadenas a las Mujeres Directoras! in Mexico
The Venice Biennale
- Free the Women Artists of Europe!
- Do women have to be naked to get into the Met. Museum? 2005 UPDATE
- Bitches, Bimbos and Ballbreakers: The Guerrilla Girls' Illustrated Guide to Female Stereotypes
- The Schwarzenegger Shield
- Don't Stereotype Me! sticker
- The Women's Terror Alert
- Send Estrogen Pills to the White House
- The Trent L'Ottscar billboard: Even the U.S. Senate is More Progressive than Hollywood
- Guerrilla Girls go Ape at the Oscars...and the Sundance Film Festival
- The Birth of Feminism Movie Poster
Confessions of the Guerrilla Girls
- The Token Times
- Top Ten Signs that You're an Art World Token
- Traditional Values and Quality Return to the Whitey Museum
- Cold-blooded Beast Takes Over Washington
- Guerrilla Girls Proclaim Internet Too Pale, Too Male!
- Republicans Do Believe in a Woman's Right to Control Her Own Body!
- Discover the Shocking Truth About the Catholic Church's Postion on Abortion
- What to Do When Raped...
If February is Black History Month and March is Women's History Month, What Happens the Rest of the Year?
- When Sexism & Racism Are No Longer Fashionable, What Will Your Art Collection be Worth?
- Do Women Have to be Naked to Get into the Met. Museum?
- Relax, Senator Helms, the Art World is Your Kind of Place
- Are Bus Companies More Enlightened Than NYC Art Galleries?
- You're Only Seeing Half the Picture
- Guerrilla Girls' Code of Ethics for Art Museums.